[food] Nolita - or how I ate a year's worth of carbs

So a couple of weeks ago I decided to go out to lunch with my mom and she mentioned this pasta place that she'd been to a few years ago. She was craving their cream pasta and she had to have it now. You know, we've all had those moments. And thank you smartphone technology - we found it pretty easily and headed to Ewha Women's University to try out Nolita - again.

They didn't disappoint - we had the cream pasta in a bread bowl with a side salad and a pizza. AND they gave us another small pizza for free.

Summer salads are the best.

Would you just look at that? Just look at it.

Our pizza - that looked more like a calzone. But tasted delicious regardless.

----
Needless to say, I think I'm good with the carbs for a while. 'Twas delicious though. I would go again in a heartbeat - you know, after I run like a million miles.

To head to Nolita, go to Ewha Women's University station (line 2) and head towards the university. When you reach the university gates, there will be a small alley to the left. Head down the alley and the first left corner will be Nolita - 2nd and 3rd floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment