[cafe] FIKA Swedish Coffee Break

Last Saturday, I finally made it over to FIKA, a Scandinavian coffee/lifestyle shop in Garosu-gil. I'd been meaning to make my way over for months, and the weather finally brightened up enough for me to stroll through the streets. Now, Garosugil used to be a bit less crowded but lately with all the tourism and hype surrounding the area, the weekends are packed... now, for someone who's fine with tons of people around and moving ever so slowly through streets... it's great. For me... not so much. I try to avoid the area if possible, but Saturday I braved it.

And I was glad I did, because I was greeted at FIKA with beautiful, simple, Scandinavian interior design and a delicious lunch - yes, I said lunch. And yes, I had cake for a meal. It's not the first time and it probably won't be the last either.

The first floor is a cafe/bakery, and the basement is a lifestyle shop that has cute odds and ends to look and buy.




We got the cheesecake and the green tea cake with strawberries, along with two sparkling ades (Lindenberry, obviously - and Honey citron)



Find FIKA on Garosugil: Turn right after the H&M when coming from the station, turn right again at Apgujeong-ro 14 and you'll see a beautiful blue building on the right!



Address: 서울시 강남구 압구정로14길 30(신사동 546-21) 스칸디나비안디자인하우스

No comments:

Post a Comment