[food] Baby Greek


I've written a post on my life at work - and you all know that finding good food in this area is a bit of a challenge. In fact, I've gotten a bit bored of the options so lately I've been packing my lunches from home. So imagine my surprise when a Greek restaurant opened... in my building. Seriously. RIGHT THERE in the basement! I had to try it out.


Baby Greek is a small restaurant in the food court of the office building Hanshin Intervalley 24. It's located in the basement, and surrounded by mostly Korean food options. I wasn't really expecting too much but the food is absolutely delicious.


By recommendation, I ordered the falfael gyro pita wrap - and it came with plenty of delicious falafel and tzatziki sauce - well seasoned with good quality veg, it didn't disappoint. I was also impressed with the quality of the pita bread - not too thick, but with just enough texture.


They had a variety of other menu options like a falafel platter, grilled chicken gyros, and a gyro pilaf (?) which I'm definitely curious about. Menu options are really affordable for Gangnam - so grab a gyro to go! Baby Greek is open on weekdays from 9 to 9!

Check out their facebook and naver page here and here!

To visit Baby Greek: head to Seolleung Station (line 2 and Bundang yellow line), exit 4. Walk straight 300 meters until you pass the McDonald's and Olive Young. Hanshin Intervalley will be on your left. Go down the escalators and immediately turn right. Baby Greek will be straight down that hall! (Address: 강남구 역삼동707-34 한신인터밸리24 지하푸드코트 136호)

No comments:

Post a Comment