[cafe] Bean Brothers

For those of you that didn't know, I used to live in Sindorim, an area in West Seoul that's technically "South of the River" (or "Gangnam), but I was fairly close to the Northern area, which included hotspots like Hongdae, Sinchon/Ewha, and Hapjeong. I didn't go too much while I was living in Sindorim, but before my big move, I decided that I would have a final "hurrah" up north.

I really wish I had taken advantage of the closeness of Hapejeong while I was living at my old place. I forgot how much character it has, and how much I enjoy the cafes over there. My friend Liz and I decided my last hurrah would be at Bean Brothers, a new warehouse-style coffee shop in Hapjeong.


It has a very industrial feel to it with cannisters everywhere, and an open-style bar counter.



Their specialty is their hand-drip, but they also serve espresso drinks and delicious snacks.



We sat upstairs in their loft, and were able to look down at the organized chaos of coffee-making, as well as enjoy some delicious goodies: a chocolate chip cranberry cookie and a cream cheese muffin, with some coffee - obviously.



To head to Bean Brothers, go to: 서울특별시 마포구 합정동 368-3 , or go to Hapjeong Station (line 2 and 6) exit 7. Turn the other direction and go straight, until you see the Woori Bank, turn right and walk straight until you reach the "T" section. Turn left, and then an immediate right. Continue walking until the main road. Turn left at the main road and continue walking till you see Bean Brothers on your left. (confusing, I know - but it's worth it! Promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment