#realworldtalk

So aside from my very vague "note to self" - why have I been MIA for the past 5 months? Well, maybe it was because I was in a relationship that ultimately ended, or that because of the aforementioned relationship, I was in a very lonely place... or that even during the relationship I was in a very strange place where I would look at my own reflection in the mirror and a) not recognize myself or b) really detest the person who was looking back.

Whichever of these it was, I'm finally in a place where I feel like myself again. Furthermore, I feel like I'm in a place where I can truly love myself again and look in the mirror and be like, "Hey, I know you. And I like you. Let's be best friends."

So that's me right now.

I never wrote this blog to get attention, but I started it because I wanted to document what was happening in my life. The food I ate, the adventures I went on, the trips I took - but I never really thought about documenting what kind of mental process I would go through in my twenties. But as I am well into the latter half of this decade now, I'd like to cover all bases. So let's go back to doing that, shall we?


No comments:

Post a Comment