[food] Charley's Philly Steaks

Ever had one of those days where all you want is something covered in cheese? No? Just me? Ok, well I had one of those days yesterday and lo and behold, my friends and I found this place - Charley's Philly Steaks in Hapjeong. It's in an outdoor mall, which I think is still relatively new - called Mecenatpolis. The mall's name is impossible to say in my opinion, but Charley's? Relatively easy to remember.

If you couldn't tell by the name already, Charley's sells Philly Cheese Steaks - albeit a Korean version of it. However, they were amazing, and just what the doctor ordered. We got a whole load of food (other than what is pictured here) including a couple Philly cheese steaks, a salad, and chicken tenders... and yes, that day was my off-day from being vegetarian/gluten-free. Could ya tell?

Their prices are relatively low - with a regular cheese steak coming in around $9, and a "skinny" option for $7... now, I'm not quite sure if the "skinny" has to do with it being healthier or just... you know, thinner. But screw it guys, I say go big or go home.

Hapjeong Station (line 2 and 6) Exit 10. You will see Mecenatpolis Mall. Charley's is on the Basement floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment