[food] Indian + Ice Cream

This long weekend was just so necessary - and I'm so glad to have had it - but now I find myself just watching the clock every two minutes... the first full week back after a long weekend is always rough. But the good part is, I can upload pictures and relive it all!

So this past Sunday, I had a little "i" alliteration eating day - Indian food and ice cream. Starting off with the Indian food - I went to Vin103 - a little hole in the wall that I'd never noticed before, but so glad I got to go. They had delicious tandoori chicken (which apparently, is their specialty).


We also got the lamb masala curry, basmati rice, and the garlic naan. Total was about 15,000 per person and we were stuffed silly.

























However, there's always room for dessert... right? We went to Milkcow for some honey-comb ice cream. That seems to be the trend in Korea these days - milky soft-serve ice cream topped with raw honey comb. Sounds really simple, but it's absolutely delicious.


There are brands of the stuff EVERYWHERE, but Milkcow is one of the originals (along with Softree). Two of us got the honey comb, and one of us got the pistachio (also really good). Milkcow has more subtle flavors in my opinion, which I prefer.

To sample some Indian food and ice cream, head to Gangnam station (line 2) and walk towards the Gangnam CGV. Turn right before the movie theater and walk up the hill until you see vin103 on your right and Milkcow on your left.

No comments:

Post a Comment